Tuesday, March 26, 2013

All about Kane


Hi my name is Kane and I go to pt England school and also I am in room 21 class. My most favourite sports is rugby because I am good at it and also my Dad wants me to play rugby or league. I like school because I can chat to my friends or play with them at playtime and lunchtime but mostly I talk to some of my other friends in class too. My favourite Inquiry is Maths because I am good at it but I'm not good at reading or writing because it is kinda hard to me.  

I have two brothers and two sisters. My brothers names are Anthony and Night and my sisters name is Jemma and Tatiana. At home I mostly ride my Dads bike I am good at doing tricks on the bmx bike cause when I grow up I want to be good like Garrett Reynolds because he is the best and I want to be good on the bmx bike just like him. I will practice and practice until I'm better and good at doing tricks I go to the bmx track and do 180 and Manuel their but sometimes I go to the Glenn Dowie skate park too.    


No comments: