Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Favourite toy

My favourite toy is a car because I can take it with me everywhere and sleep with it too. My favourite toy looks like a Lamborghini because it’s fast like it and I like to play around with it. I just feel like I’m in a real Lamborghini. My toy car sounds like it’s going over the speed limit. It’s so fast that it could go 800mph. I reckon it’s the fastest car in the world, but I think its the Ferrari.

My favourite toy makes me feel like I’m driving it because when I play around with the car I imagine like I’m in a real car. My toy reminds me of my old car that my Dad sold on Trade Me because I always go everywhere with my Dad and Mum in the car.

The best memories I had of my toy is when I had my birthday party at my house. It was cool because I got my first toy car when I was 5 years old. I was happy because I play with it and my cousin and I had some racing competitions.

No comments: