Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Most Embarrassing Story















I had a dream about that I was rich and my brother was Micheal Jackson and Ritchie Valens. I was a singing like my brother I look like Ritchie Valens and Micheal Jackson too. We went to sing and dace around when we that we play some games and the games was cool who was the best at singing. I was winning and then I lost it was Micheal Jackson and Ritchie Valens they was singing and then Micheal Jackson won and Ritchie Valens lost. We live in new York Micheal Jackson was the 1st best and Ritchie Valens was the 2nd and I was the 3rd one.

When we did that we sing song. When we got battle at singing we started recording the best song. Micheal Jackson came up with this song about thriller and Ritchie Valens came up with this oh Donna and I came up with this song la Bamba. We was so happy that we made a song I was happy then my brother came and woke me up and I thought it was real. Click on thriller, la Bamba and oh Donna and then it would show the song.

No comments: