Thursday, November 24, 2011

Camp 1

On Monday I got ready for camp. I got all of my staff ready for camp at night time and name them so I went to bed and had a good sleep. I woke up in the morning at 7am I got ready and brush my teeth and said bye Mum and Dad and I went to camp but we reload all of our bag on the bus and went to Kawa island. I was watching TV on the bus and it was a very very long ride so I fell asleep in the bus and then I woke up and we got there.

We unload the bus and put them on the boat and went to Kawa island. It took like 1 Horus to get there but I didn't care so me and my friend Jesiah play some games on the boat. After that we got their and the water was so cold that my friend went to go and swim but I didn’t? to be Continue go down to part 2 bye

1 comment:

Donyae said...

Nice writhing Kane I like how you said that you got up at 7am even I can not get up.