Friday, June 29, 2012

Art reflection

This term 2 reflection was alright because I didn’t like art that much. Our reflection was art alive because when we grow up we could be a artist like Henri Matisse or Vincent vongo they are both really good at drawing and they are a artist too. There are lots of artist in the world like pablo picasso he draw a face and mix it up and change it but he leave the face and draw another face and make it detail.


This term was a bast because it was cool. I hope next term is better than art alive like space or boxing but i don't know what it going to be but I thing its going to be fun or not. My reflection was alright but my best art was Henri matisse and my other one was pablo picasso because it look real or 3d.


I hope we have another great term.


No comments: