Thursday, August 9, 2012

Basketball


I like playing basketball because it’s a lot of fun when you shoot the ball into the hoop. On Thursday we went to go and play Basketball on the courts. We play near the office with room fifteen.

First we had to pick some random people in our classroom to make a team to do training with Shae and Tai. Some of my teammates are very  talented like the coach. He told us some instructions on how to play Basketball. He said “there’s no double dribble”. When he told us the instructions we started to practice doing our skills and bouncing so we don’t double dribble.

We went to play some games and do some moves. My team was cheating because they didn’t want to lose, so we threw the ball to the back of our line. We kind of won but we cheated so my team didn’t win we lost. Anyway we were trying and we did our best. It was tiring when we had to run at the front. I was exhausted and sometimes I did epic fails.  

No comments: