Monday, September 16, 2013

Kane prize giving

“Yay its Saturday I said to myself” I woke up and got ready for my prize giving. I hopped in the car and put on my seatbelt and waited for my Dad to come so we can go early to get and parking spot. While waiting in the car I was so excited to go and get a trophy and met all my friends there. My Dad hopped in the car and put the key in and drove to potaua house to pick him up.


When we got there potaua came outside and jump in the car with us to go to the prize giving. After that we park up next to the marist club and hopped out and went inside the club room. We walk up the step and went through the door and sat down with my rugby team on the floor. A man called hamisan walk up on the stage and called all the team players up to get there trophy.

He called out everyone but then it was our turn to go up and get our trophy and medal. When he called out the named he called the people who got the trophy but I only got and medal but i didn't really care. When he called out the named we went to go and set down on the ground. After that we all went outside and went home and had a rest.

No comments: