Friday, December 13, 2013

Kane's prize giving

          


On Thursday we had our Prize Giving. During school we had our final dance practice we all went into the hall and had our practice. After that we went back to the classroom and pack up the classroom and went home. When I got home I went to the bathroom and had a shower.

After when I had a shower I put on my uniform and went off to school. When I got to school I line up outside and went into the hall when I walked in the hall I saw heaps of people sitting down on the chairs. When I sat down we were waiting for the rest of the kids to come. After that Mr Burt called out the kids names to get there award.

After that Mr Burt called out my name for the best dancer. I was so happy first time ever I got up and shake Mr Burt hands and line up on the stage for the other kids. When I got my award I walked down the steps and sat down on the floor. But then It was our turn to dance so we all walked up and waited for the song to start.

When the song started to play all the boys were waiting by the stage. When the girls finish their dance it was our turn to dance so we did our dance and then we stand stand by me.           

No comments: