Friday, February 3, 2012

Rainbows End

In the holidays I went to Rainbows End with my family. My Mum payed for the bands so we could get in and then we could play on the pirate-ship. We went in and went to the pirate-ship, it was so cool it was going so high that I was screaming and then we went off. After that my Dad picked his next activity and it was this racing car but I was too small so I went in this 3D to watch the dinosaur movie.

I put on my 3D classic and when the movie played the chair was moving and it felt real. I got out and went by the entry to get ready and go home. I was waiting for all of them to come and when they got there we took a photo by the the door.

Rainbows End was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Mrs Lagitupu said...

Hi Kane

Rainbows End always sounds like a lot of fun. Well done for posting your first post for the year.

Mrs L

ben said...

I Think you had a good time at Rainbows End.Did you have lots of fun?
From Ben

Alex said...

Hi Kane
You got a cool good holidays writing.
From Alex