Friday, February 17, 2012

At the beach


On Sunday I got ready to go to the beach with my family. We went to point England beach the tired was in and I put some sunblock on and went in to the sea water but I was just booming of the rock. The sea water was cold but then I got use to it I went by the dip part of the rock and boom of it was like a cold freezing ice cube. I got out of the water and started skimming rocks in to the water’ we were having lost of challenge we made sandcastle and we play hide and seek.

My Brother Anthony was in he started counting and I went to the park and hiding by the side he came looking for me and he took 5 minute to find me and then it got boring so we play touch. with my mate next door by my house he came and play with us and these big boys came and started playing but then they change the game to rugby and they were hard they were like Kingston size that one of there name was Shane. One of my player got Hart so we stop playing and we did something else I had 3 minute left to go home so I went for a swim and boom of the rock.

I went to go and eat fish and chip after that I went home and went to sleep and my best part was touch.

1 comment:

Melvin said...

Hi Kane

I went to the beach on Sunday too but I went to Eastern-Bay you had some mistakes in your writing but there was heaps of detail to you did.

Melvin