Friday, March 2, 2012

Picnic

On Friday my class and I went to the picnic. We got ready and call out the roll and after that we went to the hall, Mr Burt was counting how much parents was coming with us. When Mr Burt did that we walk down to the beach and sat down again so Mr Burt told us the roles about safety and then we could play but we put our bag down by the tree and went out to play.

First I went to go and set up the Cricket and my mates came and help me set up the Cricket. I was the first one to bat so when my friend throw the ball I was ready to wrack the ball hard I ran 9 times and then I got tired and my friend got me out I took a rest under the tree and ate my lunch. I got back up and walk around the sand and then I went to go and build me a sand castle and busting it down and redo it again.

I saw the little kids playing and throwing tiny rock, splashing and swimming. It was my turn to swim and then I went to go and jump into the sea water I went on someone Else back and playing water fight in the sea water. And when we went to go and leaf so I got ready and got change in to my uniforms I got my bag and went back to school and sat down in my class.

I waited for the bell to ring and went back home and fell asleep My best part was swimming.

3 comments:

michaelO said...

Hi Kane

Nice writing about the picnic day!

Miss Lavakula said...

Kia Ora Kane,
It sounds like you had a great day at the picnic. Apart from playing cricket, what else did you do?

Keep up the great writing!

From Miss Lavakula

Samuela said...

Hi Kane,
Your story really sounds like you had a great time at the picnic with your mates. Apart from playing cricket, what else did you play?

Keep up the awesome writing mate!!