Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tamaki tech


Last week I went to tamaki college on Tuesday. I went to food tech and we baked some cookies. I washed my hands and went to go and get the equipment for cooking and We got ready to cook  and get the Ingredients:  -
1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup butter
1  2 cups chocolate chips
1 to 2 cups chopped chocolates


We put the cookies in the oven for 12 minutes after that we wash our dishes. We clean up our bench and waited for the chocolates cookies some of them started to rise so big that one of them was going to explode. We took  them out and it was pretty good when I ate my cookies it was yum when we went back to school I give my cookies to my Mum and Dad.  

1 comment:

Kingston said...

Hey Kane,
What a good blog post about food tech. You need to put full stops in to your writing. Hope you put more full stops and interesting words in to it.




Kingston