Thursday, May 31, 2012

Taonga time


Last week on Friday I went to room 18 to do ice hockey. Mr Barks told us the rules and about safety because our teeth might come out if you get hit. At first he told us about the first rule. There was no high stick allowed. If you do it you get sin binned. Mr Barks told us about being offside and shoulder barging. He then asked if we needed a mouthguard, cap, and a helmet, because if you don’t get any of them you will get hurt.

Next, we played and my team was good because we won lots of games at Tamaki. Mr Barks and I were one of the best, but then I kept on getting the ball and shooting it in the goal. Sometimes I missed the goal. Mr Barks is the man because when he shot long he sometimes gets it in, but then we won against the boys.

At last, it was the final. The girls were pretty good but we kept on losing so we lost. We didn’t really lose. We felt sorry for them, so we let them win.



    

No comments: