Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Assembly-Fia fia

Wow I wish I can drum like Levi and blow the conch shell like Kingston too. Mr Barks went up on the stage and dance hilarious and make some of the Teacher laugh and Levi, Lave and Taina were drumming faster and faster. Mr Barks was pretty tired so He went of the stage and had a rest.

After that Uili, henry and Hosanna sang I believe song but The best voice I heard was Uili he was the boom and henry too.When they finish singing the Fia fia group came on but then Kingston came out from the corner and blow the conch shell that was one of the hardest thing to do. Gabriel came out and did the Maori dance with a stick and then Gabriel went to the corner and Rita came out from the corner with a knife and did the Samoan dance and then the dragon came on the stage and walk around Rita.

The dragon went of the stage and went outside and then this boy came with one wheeled bike and ride it across. Saadiya and her Sister were doing the Indian dance and also the song was cool too. When it was finish they all went of the stage and we all clap for them as they were going off. I can’t wait for the next Fia Fia dance.

2 comments:

Texas D said...

Hi Kane, I liked reading about your Fia fia assembly.I liked reading your story,it did have heaps of detail.I would like to see more great story's
next time.

Samuela said...

Hey Kane,

I really loved reading your Fiafia assembly story because it had heaps of details and very good vocab, WELL DONE !

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see your next blog post !.