Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What if I was rich

If I was rich and famous I will buy me some new shoes and be a singer. I would buy me better houses with some pools or make me a skate pack at the back of my house and buy me a mongoose bike too. I would work in Australia and get more money and see all my family there. I would practice singing like Michael Jackson and practice my dance move so then I can get better.

I would change the world into a better future like paper on the ground or no bad things happens to people . With my money I would upgrade the police cars so it can go faster and the other cars too. I would send some money to my brothers, sisters and my Mum, Dad. I would help people if they were sick or had cancer I would sing to them or give money to the hospital to heal them fast.



No comments: