Friday, June 7, 2013

Trial for Walter Dickson


Yay I can’t wait to Trial for Walter Dickson Remuera representative rugby team. I got ready and got my Mouth guard and my Boots ready and I put them in my bag and waited until  2:00 pm. While I was waiting I said happy birthday to my brother Night because it was his birthday today. My cousin came over and gave night a present and then my Mums friends came over too.

Yes Its 2, so I said goodbye to my uncle, Aunty, Mum and my brother. My Dad and I hoped in the car and went off. We stop at the shop to buy a drink of water then I went back to the car. When we were driving we saw the college rifles sign and my Dad parked up and I got out and put on my boots.

While I was putting on my boots,I saw Samuela and Mateo next to the field. I walk down to them and waited for all the players to come. I went to this man to tick my name off the book and I went to my Dad to get my mouth guard,I ran onto the field. When I put my mouth guard in I saw my uncle and Aunty they came to support me while I played.

I went on to the field and sat down with the rest of the boys. When I was sitting down the man was calling out the boys to play and when we got named,we had to pick up a Red, Yellow or Blue T-shirt. While the man was calling out the names I heard my name so went to go and pick up a blue T-shirt so I stretched my legs and went on to the field. When my team got on the field the ref blew the whistle and the Yellow team kick the ball to the blue team and one of the boys in my team caught it.

He run up straight and stepping people and getting a runaway it was good. We ran back to the halfway line and waited for Yellow team to hurry up and the ref said 1 more minute before its over. The Yellow team kick the ball and it went high up and then I ran and jumped up and caught the ball and ran up and I got tackled. The forwards blew over and took the ball and ran with it and then he got tackle next to the try line and the ref said last play and I picked up the ball ran low and I got the try.
Yay I was happy because my team won and I got a try too. I walked back to the gate and I took of my T-shirt and put it on the ground and I walked over to my Dad and put my other T-shirt on. The man said that he will text our family on Monday to see if I made it in. After that I hoped in the car with my Dad and I said bye to my Uncle and Aunty and we drove off.       

No comments: