Monday, April 8, 2013

My fun day out

On Saturday Potaua and I slept over Lorenzo house. While Potaua and I was sleeping over we was riding on our bmx bike and doing tricks we were riding on the ramp and of it but it wasn't that scary. When it got dark Lorenzo Potaua and I went inside to watch tv we had dinner and dessert too. After that we went to the room and watch movies while we were watching the movie I was tired so then I went to sleep.

I woke up the next day and I got up and clean up the room. Potaua and Lorenzo help me clean up when we finish cleaning I went in the bathroom and had a quick shower when I finish I dry myself up. Potaua Lorenzo and I we went outside and ride on our bmx bikes we play outside for a little while and then we put our bike in the fan and went to the botany skatepark. When we got there we took our bike out and ride and did some tricks but there were these pro freestyle biker their.

We stay until 2:00 and then we left.     

1 comment:

Tame said...

Hi Kane

I like you story What Kind of movie did you watch.

I hope it was cool I like your story.