Friday, April 12, 2013

Opera


Yay its Friday I can’t wait for the weekend. I woke up and got ready and went to school I went in class and hang my bag up on my chair. As I was playing the bell rang so then I ran fast as I could to my class to line up in a straight line. We walk down to the hall and sat down on the chairs while we sat down Shayne, Howard and Neo they were playing the guitar and Levi was playing the drum.

When they finish Ms Muliaumaseali'i came out from the corner. She said 1 clap, 2 clap and then 3 clap she said that Fiafia is coming she said that there was a lady that came from somewhere. The lady came in the hall and sang the song that she sang was an opera song. When she sang it was peaceful and a nice song.

When she finish we all clap for her.     

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article.

I like to write a little comment to support you.



My site ... m1.cust.educ.ubc.ca

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.

Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?


My blog post http://www.kktsd.jp/