Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Term 1 reflection


Wow term one went fast I can’t wait until the holiday. One of my best highlights was going to the Fiafia Practice Every day. We go to the Fiafia practice after lunch time when the bell ring My group and I go to the street I am in the hip hop group it is cool and fun. The hip hop dance is pretty easy to learn and the dance moves a hard for some others in my group but sometimes when it is hard I get mix up.

The reason I sign up for hip hop because I wanted to learn some new moves. My other highlight was the triathlon because I can train and be fit too. The triathlon is good for us and some of the others people it help you to get fit so you don’t be fat too. We all take turns and share we ride we ride the bike, swim and run around the cones and then we finish.
       

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired!
Very helpful information specially the last part :) I deal with such information a lot.
I used to be seeking this particular info for a very lengthy
time. Thank you and good luck.

Here is my web-site ... workouts for vertical