Friday, September 9, 2011

Rugby Games

On Thursday I had a game at Hamlin park, the Titans Vs Sylvia Park. The game started at 10:30. We were just having a little game against our trainer and then Sylvia park came and then we had a game. We kicked off first and I ran and got the ball and ran as fast as I could so I got a try. They were too easy. We were winning by 5 tries. When we got another try we were so happy that we were winning, it was just going easy so easy. And then it was half time. We were doing lots of moves and we came back on. When we came back on they started playing harder. I got the ball and passed it to Jesiah and he bumped this boy off and then he got a try. We won! We got 20 tries! Cilck on Hamlin park and then it will show the movie.

2 comments:

Anth and Shan said...

You are a fantastic sportsman, so I'm not surprised you did so well in your rugby game. Keep up the blogging!

From Shannon

Levi said...

I like all of your post.

By Levi