Friday, September 30, 2011

Sneeze


Once upon a time there was a boy called Kane he use to live in New Zealand but then he move to Canada. He went to this school called point England his class was room 16 he Met this boy call studamyer but his short name is studz but I just call him studz. After school we went to studz house we play some x box 360 and then we play at the back of his house we play some rugby and then I fell down and I got bitten buy a bug. I felt like I was going to died so I past out and my friend took me home and I woke up and felt bettor then I went to school.

So I went to class and I was doing my work and I felt asleep. And then my friend woke me up an I felt like had a cold but I didn't I told my teacher can I have a drink of water and my teacher said yes. So I got up and had a drink of water and then I came back and then I did the biggest sneeze and then my friend was shook?

No comments: