Friday, September 16, 2011

Rugby World Cup Opening



Last week on Friday I went to the camp down the line on the bus. I went down the line and it took me like 5 hours to get there when I got there I watched the replay of the rugby opening ceremony. It showed the little boy playing rugby with the All Blacks. They were battling and then they got tackled. And finally the boy walked down the middle of this path with the names of all the famous names from the past Rugby World Cups. Then the boy saw Jonah Lomu.

The boy and Jonah Lomu saw the big trophies and then it showed a lady singing. There were lots of Samoan people dancing and clapping and then after that the boy put the ball on the ground and then the ball got bigger and bigger and then the boy started flying. But I think that was not real. Then the fire works started and there were lots of big fire works. I was so happy that I was going to die. And then I got tired and I fell asleep. When I woke up my favourite part was the fire works.

No comments: