Friday, September 30, 2011

Aussie Rules


On Thursday after morning tea time we went to the breeze. While waited in the breeze it was cold and boring so I just did some exercises to warm up. After that My cool teacher came his name was Mr S he took us to Aussie Rules first we play octopus games but we play it different we just got the ball and hit them but we did hand past and drop punt. So I pick to not be in because I don't like to chase them I just like to run away from them so I was running and My friend Lorenzo got me out and then I got some of my friends out when we did that this man told us how to play Aussie Rules.

He told us how to play Aussie Rules. First he told us drop punt, hand past and how to kick and even he told us where to kick so I try to do it but I did it wrong. Every ten steps we have to pounce it and then we had a game it was like a touch game if you touch them and you to past it before your out. So I past it to my friend and then he past it back and if you kick it in you get a point so I kick it in the post and my team won the end.

No comments: